BTP Episode 17: Creating a Winning Environment
The environment you create for your client will determine the level of success you have. Your clients hire you to help them achieve their goals. But they also have hired YOU and there is a reason behind why they chose you...
Tonight's episode delves into three common reasons Trainers cause their clients to disengage and fall off the wagon. Also, for the general listener out there who simply wants to improve their personal fitness, there are a couple methods that will make you re-examine why you may not be hitting the goals you want.
Run time: 32:40
Review of last show:
- Getting clients back on track
- Put the challenge on trainers to be the ones to get that done
- I talk about the takeaways from last week
- Top 5 comments I receieved about the show
- How to create a Winning Environment for clients.
- What it means if your clients are cancelling all the time, showing up late, or not getting results...
- What are the things you can do as a Trainer to keep your client motivated and engaged?
Are you Over Educating a Client?
Are you Berating a Client for not doing something right?
Do you need to re-examine the culture you provide?
Bottom line: Always. Take. Action.